Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blackberry Curve 9300

So last night, my mom bought me a Blackberry Curve 9300, which is also my sisters unit. Pretty weird actually, living with my sister whose phone is the same as mine. LOL. Like it's really confusing.

We went to Zain in Sari, near Jarir Bookstore, and purchased this Curve and it comes with a Zain Sim Card, which I gave to my father since I already have my own Zain Sim Card and I'm using it for almost 3 years. We bought the BB for only SR1000, which is lower than it's price before. I think it was about SR1,300 some months ago. Here it is!



The box is pretty neat and I like it's simplicity. It comes with a manual, a charger with 2 kinds of adapters, some user tools, a warranty requisition card and earphones. Here are some other photos I took with my sister's Curve. (which is basically the same quality as mine)


Oh and you will notice in this last photo, I already put on some screen protector and a red casing, just to make it fancier. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.