Sunday, September 4, 2011

Super Bass by Nicki Minaj Cover


So when I was in Los Angeles, Super Bass was ALL OVER the radio stations and I think it was on repeat and I decided to try the rap part ONLY but then I ended up singing the whole song. When I got back here in Saudi, I chilled for a bit and then continued practicing the rap parts since my tongue gets a little bit twisted in the 2nd verse of the song but I did it pretty well in this cover. :)

This song is for the friends I've made in the World Championships of Performing Arts. Glee, Hariette, Princess, Joshua Davis, Joshua Pineda and kuya Joseph the Sand Artist, this is for all of you. I miss you guys. :(

Anyway, for everyone's information, I don't really have a thing for American guys so I changed the lyric into "You know I really got a thing for Canadian guys." For the past few days I've been a fan of Devon Bostick, a Canadian Actor. That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.