Monday, September 5, 2011

My 17th Birthday!

So I woke up this morning and got my Facebook exploding because of wall posts, comments and messages from my friends and relatives greeting and wishing me a happy birthday. I saw this coming, really. This happens every year if you have a Facebook account. Haha. It's very heart warming to know that there are a lot of people who would spend a few seconds of their lives just to stop by and post something on your wall. Some posted a simple happy birthday and some wished me good luck in life and in my career. Oh, and some also said they missed me. I missed them too, if they only knew.

Anyway, I am very happy right now because not only my friends and relatives greeted me a happy birthday, but also Devon Bostick, my favorite actor of all time.




My birthday is totally complete. :') This is a chance I get once in a while. It's not every time you get a reply from a Canadian celebrity. And not just a reply, it's more special since it's a birthday greeting. He is the first ever most famous celebrity who replied to me. And I love him because he tweets his fans and make them feel special in special occasions like this. Not the "love" for a boyfriend or whatever. It's the "love" for, like, a friend. I'm not dreaming of having him as, you know, a boyfriend. I'm a FAN. That's just it. Nothing more, nothing less. Just trying to clear things up because some fan girls tend to dream about being Dev's girl but pffft, not gonna happen. And I'm not one of them. I just thought he's the kind of dude I should be making friends with. I'm sort of a Rodrick Heffley at times. Haha.

And now I'm thinking, my cousin, Sid, will be so happy about this. I told him I have a contact with Devon via Twitter, and he's such a big fan of the wimpy movies. He couldn't believe the power of Twitter. Haha.

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO GREETED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This is my 17th birthday, which marks my 17 years of existence (does that even made sense?). Thank you, God, for giving me another year in my life. I'm gonna prove to you that I'm your child. :)

I can't believe I'm already THIS old btw. It seems only yesterday when I entered high school, and I was 12. Dang, now I'm 17. That was 5 years ago! Time flies so fast. I have to stop and take a look around. I don't wanna miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.