Sunday, May 27, 2012

INFINITIZE Album

Today, I met up with ate Rina, one of INFINITE PH's staff and also shop owner of Oppa Chincha Daebak, and got my INFINITIZE album. I can't help but spazz, okay. I love INFINITE to death and I really have to blog about this.

Here are some photos of my own copy.






I also got two button pins: the group pin from INFINITE PH, and the Sungyeol pin from Seoul Searching Store.







I also want to share with you the photos in the booklet, but it would be such a spoiler. So I decided to just post a few of my favorite photos. Here they are.



The album comes with a poster. I posted it on my wall as soon as I got home. Talk about how excited I am.
  


Oh and yea, this album doesn't come with a photo card, which is pretty lame, but it comes with hidden track messages of random members. I got Nam Woohyun's message. I'm Sungyeol biased, but Nam's message wasn't that bad. It was greasy. I haven't read the translations but the effect of just listening to his speaking voice is so daebak, I can't even explain how my ears felt. 

 I already listened to all of the tracks in the album and I agree that every track can already be a title track. I love how INFINITE members got to showcase their vocal capabilities through every song and unlike their past albums, where Woohyun and Sunggyu pretty much dominated every song, every member got the chance to get a pretty good amount of lines. Even Sungyeol got at least two lines in a song. 

 Overall, I think I will support INFINITE as long as there is music. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.