Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The New School Building

I went to our new school building yesterday and yes! It was bigger than I expected! Too bad I wasn't able to bring a camera to take pictures of it. The school opening is coming near anyway, I can take pictures of it everyday when school starts. :)

So when we got there, we had a little tour around the school campus. I was planning to go upstairs and just take a peek to our own classrooms but I didn't, it was too dark. X_X My fear overflowed :)) Maybe because I just finished watching Ninja Assassin the day before going to that new school building. If you don't know what Ninja Assassin is, I'll spoil you a little bit. :> Well, basically it's about Ninjas, clans, money, assassinations and etc. but the story revolves around a Ninja who rebelled from his own clan. So for short, the reason why I'm afraid of the dark is that Ninjas appear from shadows. :)) Childish, I know. I'm too old to believe it but oh well, avoiding shadows doesn't hurt. :))

SO yesterday, I was happy to bring home my newly bought school books that were ORIGINAL, not a photo copy at all! It was my dream! ;)) No srsly, I was dreaming of owning original copies of books. :)) Now the only thing I don't have is a new school bag! I need a new one. ;;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.