Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bret Alan Jackson II

OMG. Just pure OMG. This guy totally rocks the hell out of the Big Brother house. I'm not really into watching Pinoy Big Brother, but when his photos spammed my dashboard in Tumblr, I was totally "WTF! This guy must be something." He looks like mixed Dylan Sprouse, Justin Bieber and Zac Efron. Total madness. Still can't get over his smile. And I was shocked to know he's a singer too. He plays the guitar! And he's 19! OMG. Calm down. O.O

Well anyway, his nationality is American and I heard he was living in an orphanage when he was in the US. And he speaks Bisaya! WELL! My father's origin is in Leyte so yeah, he speaks Bisaya too and teaches us sometimes. :>

And this morning, I was chatting with a friend of mine who used to be my schoolmate who's in the Philippines right now. He told me that Bret was his childhood friend! At first, it's quite weird. 'Cause like when I started fangirling over Bret then there's someone close to me telling they're childhood friends. Like hell? :)) He told me they're childhood memories and I was starting to believe him. And then I asked for their childhood photo together. He told me the photos weren't saved in the laptop he's using. So I'll STILL WAIT for it. He also promised me he'll introduce me to Bret once he gets out of the PBB House. OHYEAH!

2 comments:

  1. Pop star Justin Beiber (sort of) in this comedic video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-0gfdtqOjw

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angelin: lol that was weird xD

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.