Saturday, October 9, 2010

UPCAT!

So yeah! The UPCAT will be on October 11, the day after tomorrow, and there will be an orientation tomorrow at the test venue.

YES! I know this is gonna be so exciting but at the back of my mind, I still worry about the test questions that will come up in the exam. Is it THAT hard? My friend told me that it's more of a "STOCKED KNOWLEDGE" questions. I can't imagine what she meant but I'm looking forward for it. Although it sounds like pretty much an oxymoron for me. :))

For now, I would like to thank all my mentors, Kuya K, for giving us tips and advices for the UPCAT, Ma'am Sebastian, Ma'am Atienza and Ma'am Japson. Thank you so much. I would also like to thank Ma'am Laguardia as well as Tito Eli for supporting us. I wouldn't forget my family who always pushes me when an opportunity pass by. I owe you all so much.

I will try my very best not to flunk the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.