Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Food for the Brain.


I just discovered this website yesterday and I'm loving it. It's a really good exercise for the brain this summer. Since I'm not attending school for this year, I decided to spend my time studying at home on my own using the internet. I have all the resources, why not use it?

The website, Vocabulary.com, is obviously a site where you can fully enhance your vocabulary by just playing The Challenge. They also have "the quickest dictionary" around. It's a good exercise and really fun 'cause you get a hundred points with every correct answers and when you reach a certain number of points, you get to proceed to the next level and that's exactly what I was looking for! Every level up motivates me to play more and enhance my vocabulary in no time.

For just one day, I've already got some of the achievements! Check this out.


The highlighted ones are the achievements I got. And the others are what I'm still aiming for. :) I dream to reach the Walking Dictionary. >:) I'm doing this to prepare myself for next June because I don't want my brain to rot during my idle this year.

I recommend you check the website out!

Visit my profile here.

2 comments:

  1. hey! i've got a 15 streak ;> keep it up karla.

    -Baste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baste!

    Race to the walking dictionary? :> Haha! Let's kill this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.