Thursday, April 29, 2010

3rd Year Life

Okay I'm bored and now I've decided to just remember the past and imagine I can live it again. :( I'm just missing my 3rd year life. :(


This photo above was taken in Al Afkar International School when our school wasn't able to rent another building. I still remember how this photo was taken. I was about to buy something in the canteen when someone said "Picture dali!" As you can see, I was holding my wallet with my phone *I'm the one in the middle*. And I know, the quality sucks but it still has memories.


Our Christmas party! YAAAAY! We were mixed with the boys and it was really memorable. We had time to disco even tho it's in the middle of the afternoon!:)) I was wearing my violet not-really-like dress while wearing my Converse All Star High Cut. Our former computer teacher was still there also with our new Filipino teacher and adviser as well.


This was way too far from the 1st photo because this was taken last Valentine's Day. I was wearing red as you can see. :)) Some of our classmates already transferred schools because of the crisis our school was having. And oh, when we took this photo, we already have our OWN building. :)) So no worries about the noise we're making. :))



Another photo! This was taken last February 4 when we had our field trip in Al Shallal Amusement Park. I'm with my upper class men Kuya Niesan and Ate Eunice and with one of my best pals Sam. :D We were actually riding the Pirates while taking this photo. And I was like wearing my near-to-vomiting face here. :)) I surely miss this moment.



YES! Our prom night! Me with my girlfriends were like having a photoshoot in front of the mirror while the seniors took their moments to ramp. I'm with *left to right* Gelic, MEH, Angelica, Michelle, Jen and Bea. That was one of the happiest nights of my life. :"> Even tho it's kinda boring. :)) I'm still happy spending my time with friends.



THIS! This photo was taken BEFORE our class picture was taken. :)) I really love this photo that I once made it as my default photo on Facebook. We look so happy here. :') Now I'm missing these guys. We were almost complete because Gelic wasn't there. Well, actually, she WAS there but only her hair was noticeable. :)) Oh, and her ears btw. :))



And our last photo. Taken last March 28 in the Commencement Exercises in Al Waha, Elite Hotel. This was actually in the bathroom 'cause there's no space outside to take wacky pictures. The event was so formal that I had to wear make up and my mom and dad has to wear formal clothes too. I was the 4th honor in our section but I'm proud of it. :D

Now, this coming June, I'm already in my 4th year HS and I promise to strive hard and study well to reach my goals and enter one of the best Universities in the Philippines, well, which is the University of the Philippines or UP. :)) *does that make sense?* :)) Anyway, I'm happy that I'm about to finish my HS education but on the other hand, it saddens me. The ending of my HS life means saying goodbye to all my HS friends too. :'( But goodbye isn't the end. I'm sure that we'll all meet again in the Philippines someday and remember how close we used to and be the same people once again for the 2nd time of our lives. :')

I LOVE YOU ALL! :3

5 comments:

  1. I forgot to include our baking activity :( but oh well, it'll be fine without it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAAAAAAAAA!nkkmiss:(grabe!ang bilis tlga ng panah0n!:( -cai2x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(( kkmiss tlga lht ng memories ntin nung 3rd yr..4th yr n tau WAAHH!!!:((
    angeLc....[^^,]

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw.. naks naman. sunod sunod ung events eh. nkktwa ung sa d nakita si gelic. haha! bsta kamiss. XD
    -kath

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love.