Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aikido

Okay so I know a few people who has learned the Martial Arts Aikido. I still remember when I knew that my classmate, Sam, was a black belter. He brought his arnis to school and I was like "Why do you have that?" and he said "It's for my hobby's purposes only." I was about to grab it from him but he said "No, don't. It's forbidden." I was thinking he might be a secret Jedi or something, and I was about to laugh because he said that sarcastically. My upper-class men, Alex, said "He's a black belter in Aikido." And I honestly looked like this --> O.O I seriously can't believe it. I kept on asking them how, why and when. And Alex followed "I'm a black belter as well." You know the feeling of being a stone and all these times you knew that you're also with other stones and you just knew that they are diamonds pretending and hiding themselves? It's that. It's a weird feeling. I don't know if I'll get scared because they're too dangerous or feel secure because they can protect me whenever I'm with them.

And so, I decided to learn Aikido myself too. I was really interested because it looks really cool when they use arnis and they're like Jedis of Star Wars! REALLY awesome I say. And when I get to college, I'll go back to the Philippines ALONE so I really have to protect myself on my own.

Now I'm so happy I'm friends with black belters. I don't have to worry anymore, they're my superheros. :)

4 comments:

Leave some love.